miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

A SCARY STORY


Last weekend my friend told me a scary story: “A woman died two years ago. Now, she wears a white and blood red dress and she walks through the city looking for her murderer”.
When my friend told me the story I was afraid but I thought that it wasn’t a true story.

Yesterday night, at twelve o’clock, I was in bed. I was thinking about the story. The house was dark and everybody was sleeping.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. I looked through the window and I saw nothing unusual. There wasn’t anybody in the garden. Then, I looked again and I saw a woman. She was wearing a white and red dress, like the woman in the story. I was very frightened and scared. I shouted and my mother got up.

She came to my bedroom and I told her the story. She looked through the window and she laughed. She said: “The woman was Marie, our neighbor.” My mother was right, she was Marie. Fortunately, nothing was real.


Julia Guerrero Viu 2ºF

No hay comentarios: